ABattleMap 0.80 - Download
Upgrade AbattleMap 0.79f to 0.80 - Download
Source code: http://sourceforge.net/projects/abattlemap/
A quick tutorial on using ABattleMap:
* Navigating is done by holding down the right mouse button and moving the mouse.
* Placing new units in a territory is done by left clicking on the desired unit in the ToolBar window, and then left clicking in the desired territory. To place 5 units at a time, hold SHIFT. To place 10 units at a time, hold CTRL.
* Deleting units is done by clicking the middle mouse button on the desired unit, or by changing the mouse function to delete by clicking "DEL" in the upper right corner of the ABattleMap window. To delete 5 units at a time, hold SHIFT. To delete 10 units at a time, hold CTRL. To get back to the default mouse function, click "ESC" in the upper right corner of the ABattleMap window.
* Moving units from from a territory to another is done by dragging them with the left mouse button. To drag 5 units at a time, hold SHIFT. To drag 10 units at a time, hold CTRL. To drag a whole stack of units, hold CTRL+SHIFT.
* Undoing a recent action is done by clicking "UNDO" in the upper right corner of the ABattleMap window.
* Zooming in is done by pressing "+" on the numpad. Zooming out is done by pressing "-" on the numpad.
* Recovering the InfoView and ToolBar window after they mysteriously disappeared is done by removing the "ABattleMap.ini" file from your ABattleMap folder (default: C:\Program Files\ABattleMap).(This was fixed in 0.80)
Learn to make Abattlemap Modules yourself!
For anyone interested in more advanced editing of the module, please learn more by reading Stoney's Abattlemap Module making Tutorial 1_0.pdf at http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=18773.0
juiceplus juice plus tower garden